top of page

The VA Forms offered by our Non Profit Veterans Organization are simple and easy to download and complete. They are designed to help us determine how we can best assist you with the benefits you may be eligible to receive. The two forms you need to download and complete are the intake form and disability intake form. With this information we can ensure that you receive the support you need as a veteran.

Service Name

C&P Intake Form
Download and complete

Service Name


We assist with all VA paperwork. The following paperwork with help with but not are limited to is:

-21-526EZ: Application for Disability Compensation and Related Compensation Benefits

-21-686C: Declaration of Status of Dependents 

-21-0996: Higher Level Review

-21-0995: Statement of Claim

-21-4138: Statement in Support of Claim

-21-8940: Veterans Application for Increased Compensation Based on Unemployability

-21-10182: Notice of Disagreement/Decision Review 

Request, Board of Veterans Appeals

-21-10206: Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA) Request

-21-10207: Priority Processing Request

-21-10208: Document Evidence Submission

-21-10210: Lay/Witness Statement

Service Name


We are able to help get different items that you will need for a claim or paperwork that might be lost and a copy is needed. We can help get the following:

          1) DD-214

          2) C-File (correspondence between you and VA)

          3) Service Treatment/Military Treatment Records

          4) Voc Rehab and Employment Records

          5) Pension Benefit Records

          6) Life Insurance Records

          7) Fiduciary Services Records

          8) Education Benefit Records

          9) Human Resource Records

          10) Home Loan Benefits Records

          11) Military to Civilian(TAPS) Records

          12) Financial Records

          13) Life Insurance Benefits Records

          14) Disability Examination (C&P Exam) Records

Service Name

Disability Intake Sheet

Download and complete

Service Name


VA Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (VA DIC)

You may be eligible for VA benefits or compensation if you meet these requirements.

One of these must be true:

- You lived with the Veteran or service member without a break until their death, or

-If you’re separated, you weren’t at fault for the separation


And one of these must be true:

-You married the Veteran or service member within 15 years of their discharge from the period of military service during which the qualifying illness or injury started or got worse, or

-You were married to the Veteran or service member for at least 1 year, or

-You had a child with the Veteran or service member

Note: If you remarried, you can receive or continue to receive compensation if one of these describes you:

-You remarried on or after December 16, 2003, and you were 57 years of age or older at the time you remarried, or

-You remarried on or after January 5, 2021, and you were 55 years of age or older at the time you remarried


 Some of the forms that we can help with are:

VA Form: 21P-534EZ: Application for DIC, Survivors Pension, and/or Accrued Benefits 

VA Form: 21P-530: Application for Burial Benefits

VA Form: 21P-0847: Request for Substitution of Claimant Upon Death of Claimant

VA Form: 21P-601: Application for Accrued Amounts due a Deceased Beneficiary

SF 1174:  Claim for Unpaid Compensation of Deceased Member

of the Uniformed Services

Service Name

VBA 21-526ez

VBA 21-526EZ: Application for Disability: Compensation and Related Compensation Benefits. This is the formal application for VA benefits.

We will look at your disabilities that you are rated for and the rating. Also, at other conditions that you may have based on you MOS (job in military), your area of operation, and your medical records. 

bottom of page